- ticket title
- Get our new issue now!
- Fashion, Fabrics + Frills Issue!
- Cupcakes, Cookies and Cake Pops!
- Lastest issue! Get yours Now
- Wedding Cake Issue
- Expert cake decorating tips from Renshaw Academy
- Renshaw Americas Competition!
- Rainbow Zebra Boot Cake
- Painted Cut-outs Cake
- June Bright & Bold Issue Out Now!!
- Tropical Pineapple Cake
- Colourful Cupcakes
- Colourful Handbag Cake
Would you like to work for a busy cake decorating – magazine?
We are always keen to hear from new people.To apply please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Cake Masters Magazine also offers work experience and internships.
Please send your CV to and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A trio of handy hints from the Renshaw Academy team of experts: Emma Chamberlain, Francezka Bell and Tracy Howard Basic Modelling Shapes for Cake Decoration Emma Chamberlain - Modelling may seem quite a daunting prospect when you see a figure as a whole but if you can visually break the model down into basic key…Read more