- ticket title
- Fashion, Fabrics + Frills Issue!
- Cupcakes, Cookies and Cake Pops!
- Lastest issue! Get yours Now
- Wedding Cake Issue
- FREE COLOURING BOOK!
- Floral Bow Cupcakes Tutorial
- WIN A Selection of Renshaw USA Products Worth $28!
- Paris Couture Cake
- Woohoo Shopping!
- Barbie the Nutcracker Tutorial
- Romantic Fashion Cake Tutorial
Editorial & Sales Associate
Cake Masters Magazine is a monthly publication which is available in printed and digital formats. Born from social media, with close to 1 million followers on Facebook, Cake Masters Magazine is dedicated to baking and cake decorating and is one of the most popular cake decorating publications! As well as the magazine, Cake Masters Magazine hold annual industry awards – the go-to event of the year for all cake decorators from around the globe!
As Editorial Sales Associate, your role will be split between advertising sales and editorial tasks. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to build relationships with businesses in the cake decorating industry, from small home grown business to large corporates, helping clients achieve their marketing goals with a tailored advertising package.
The editorial side of the role includes bringing content together for a whole range of different articles in the magazine. This includes, book reviews, interviews, product reviews, product highlights and cake projects.
Attending various trade shows around the UK is something that we look forward to throughout the year and you will be in charge of managing a small team promoting our subscriptions. In this varied role, you will provide assistance with copywriting, editing, proofreading and research as well as building good relationships with external contributors and managing day-to-day administration.
Our ideal candidate:
- Able to demonstrate exceptional writing, proofreading and editing skills
- MUST be able to multi-task and be organised in staying on top of many moving parts of the magazine
- Excellent communication and team-working skills to deal with people at all levels both in the company and externally in the cake decorating community
- Experience of advertising sales is desirable
- Able to organise and prioritise numerous tasks and manage your time well under pressure
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with problems and queries
- Experience using Macs
- Experience using social media is desirable
- Able to work as part of a small busy team in a very varied role
- Numerate and computer-literate, with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience in Microsoft Office is necessary
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and InDesign is desirable
- Experience working in digital publishing and communications is desirable.
Our office is in Ickenham, Middlesex.
Nearest tube and rail, Ickenham or West Ruislip, easy access via M40/A40.
Salary dependent on experience – £16,000 – £22,000 per annum.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our first colouring book! Designs in the book are based on front covers of the magazine in the last year. Download, print and colour in! We would love to see any completed pages, please send to email@example.com’ The PDF version is free to download, but if you want to a printed copy we…Read more