- ticket title
- July Kid’s Cakes Issue Out Now!!
- Get our new issue now!
- Fashion, Fabrics + Frills Issue!
- Cupcakes, Cookies and Cake Pops!
- Lastest issue! Get yours Now
- Wedding Cake Issue
- Tin Fish Sailor Cake
- Cake Icons: Karen Portaleo
- Cake Icons: Julia M. Usher
- WIN Designed Contact Paper from Tal Tsafrir: July 2018 Elevenses
- Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Board
- Toy Box Cake
- Rocking Unicorn Cake
May 2014 Issue
Packed with tutorials, recipes, interview and much more!
Welcome to our May Issue of Cake Masters Magazine!
- INTERVIEW: The Royal Bakery
- INTERVIEW: Danni’s Cakes
- SPECIAL TUTORIAL: Learn to make a fabulous 3D Teddy Cake!
- MASTERCLASS: 4 borad covering techniques from Lesley Wright at The Royal Bakery
- TUTORIAL: Cake Lace Vintage Bows
- Cake Spotlight
- Afternoon Tea – Claridge’s
- Cake Spaces
- Cake & Bake Show Overview
- The Great Cake Show Overview
- Sketch to Cake – Mark Lie
- Children’s Cake Inspiration
+ LOTS MORE!
Take a look at our preview magazine below…
August 2016 Issue$5.25 Select options
September 2013 Issue$3.99 Select options
April 2014 Issue$4.65 Select options
March 2015 Issue$4.92 Select options
September 2017 Issue$5.58 Add to basket
February 2015 Issue$4.92 Select options
August 2013 Issue$3.99 – $4.65 Select options
Rest of the World Annual Hard Copy Subscription
$50.49Add to basket
July 2015$4.92 Select options
July 2014 Issue$4.65 Select options
June 2014 Issue$4.65 Select options
December 2014 Issue$4.92 Select options
November 2015$4.92 Select options
December 2015 Issue$4.92 Select options
June 2015 Issue$4.92 Select options
November 2013 Issue$3.99 Select options
French Mars 2018 Issue
$5.58Add to basket
September 2015$4.92 Select options
October 2015$4.92 Select options
Free Guide For Cake Decorators$0.00 Select options
October 2013 Issue$3.99 Select options
September 2016 Issue$5.25 Select options
UK Annual Hard Copy Subscription
October 2014 Issue$4.92 Select options
A trio of handy hints from the Renshaw Academy team of experts: Emma Chamberlain, Francezka Bell and Tracy Howard Basic Modelling Shapes for Cake Decoration Emma Chamberlain - Modelling may seem quite a daunting prospect when you see a figure as a whole but if you can visually break the model down into basic key…Read more