- ticket title
- July Kid’s Cakes Issue Out Now!!
- Get our new issue now!
- Fashion, Fabrics + Frills Issue!
- Cupcakes, Cookies and Cake Pops!
- Lastest issue! Get yours Now
- Wedding Cake Issue
- Tin Fish Sailor Cake
- Cake Icons: Karen Portaleo
- Cake Icons: Julia M. Usher
- WIN Designed Contact Paper from Tal Tsafrir: July 2018 Elevenses
- Hot Air Balloon Cupcake Board
- Toy Box Cake
- Rocking Unicorn Cake
E-copy Subscription Offer!
Access your magazine from anywhere…
…through a web browser on Flickread.com
…or on our app
12 months App Subscription for only £29.99 (US$43.90 / €41.40)
Save over £14 from hard copy subscription ( Save 32%)
You can download our app from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Kindle
PDFs are viewed by logging in through Flickread.com. This you can login from your desktop or laptop and view the magazine online.
How to use the App!
Once you have bought your E-copy Subscription, you need to login to your app using the Appazine username and password that you chose when you signed up.
- Start the app and click on the menu on the top left hand corner. 2
2. Enter your Appazine login details where it says “Digital subscriber login”. Your now good to go.
How to use Flickread!
Once you have bought your E-copy Subscription, you can use the Appazine username and password that you chose when you signed up to login to Flickread.com and veiw the magazine on the desktop.
- Go to http://flickread.com/edition/Cake-Masters/ and click on the latest magazine on the top left corner.
2. Enter your Appazine login details here and you are good to go.
A trio of handy hints from the Renshaw Academy team of experts: Emma Chamberlain, Francezka Bell and Tracy Howard Basic Modelling Shapes for Cake Decoration Emma Chamberlain - Modelling may seem quite a daunting prospect when you see a figure as a whole but if you can visually break the model down into basic key…Read more